Monday, October 20, 2008

Keeping You in Suspense!

Hi again everyone. Are you ready for another of our CCEE Stamper challenges. You are ... OK so I won't keep you in suspense any longer!

This week Dawn has given us another fun challenge. We were to use Beate's Suspension Card Tutorial to create a suspension project (it could be a card or an ornament). Our card had to have a Christmas or Winter theme.

Do you want to play along too ... I know we would all love you to. All you need to do is create your suspension project and come back here and add your link to the comments section of this post. If you upload your card to SCS please use the keyword CCEEC.

Deb Mills - Feeding My Soul






Carolyn King - My Blog



Charlene Merrick






5 comments:

kellygrl27 said...

WOW! you are all so talented and inspiring! tfs!

Diane said...

These cards are absolutely out of this world. You ladies are simply amazing.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME CREATIONS - LADIES!!! Each and every card is gorgeous!!!

Maria Matter said...

These cards are over the top gorgeous!
I made a suspension card but somehow missed the part about winter/Christmas theme. If you still wanna take a peek, here it is:
Suspended Mojo!
Blessings, Maria

Becky said...

These cards are fabulous! I've played a little with the suspension cards, I love the way they come out!