Monday, September 21, 2009

Flower Pot!

Hi everyone

Welcome to our CCEE Stampers blog, are you ready for another challenge?? Because it is Spring down in Australia right now, our challenge hostess for the month Frances has challenged us to create a Flower Pot Pocket card. You can find a fabulous tutorial on how to create one for these here.

So are you going to play along this week??? All you need to do is to create a Flower Pot Pocket card. Once you have created your card/project come back here and link to your card/project to this post using Mr Linky so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword CCEEC. We can't wait to see what you create!

OK now it is time to check out what the CCEE Stampers created this week.



Tosh Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh




Deb Mills - Feeding My Soul




Charlene Merrick - Where m&m's Gather




Dawn Lusk ..... Dawn a New Day



Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Well that's it for another week, don't forget to come back again next week





4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Missed out on last week's monkey business because I had to catch up with too much after the holidays, but look forward to playing along this week - especially with those great examples to give me a kick-start.

Chris said...

I love Cindy's card. Those are the wildest flowers I've ever seen. So perfect for Halloween.

Sabrina said...

OK, so I got two Mr Linky boxes, and I didn't know which one was the right one. But obviously the one I used first was the WRONG one, because when I looked at the other cards they were all monkeys. Sorry about that!

Maureen Vollaro, LCSW-R, P.C. said...

It looks like my sock monkey got on the flower pots.... LOL I will trade you Cook! :o)

Beautiful Flower Pots! So inspiring ladies!