Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sketch Challenge - 7th January

Good morning everyone and welcome back to our CCEE Stampers blog. It has been a while (2 months to be exact), but after much needed R & R the CCEE Stampers are ready and raring to go!!!!!!!

Before we get to this week's challenge, there are a few changes we need to fill you in on about. First up sadly we bade farewell to four of our original CCEE Stampers, Cindy Motherway, Dawn Lusk, Carolyn King and Debra Mills. You can find links to their blogs in our CCEE Stampers Alumni listing on our side bar.

We are excited to welcome to our team two special CCEE Stamper friends Joanne Grzelak and Shirley Quarry. Please give them a big welcome!

And one more important change ...... we have changed our day! From now on we will be posting our challenge on Thursday rather than Monday, as Monday could get very hectic for some of our design team members.

To start off the year, Cindy Haffner is hosting the challenges for January. Cindy loves sketch challenges so to start the year with a bang, Cindy has challenged us to a sketch month .... a whole month of sketch challenges .... wow! So without anymore delay take a look at the sketch Cindy has given us for our first week, I hope you will find time to play along with us.



If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1001. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Let's see what the CCEE Stampers created this week ...........


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




17 comments:

Sabrina said...

You're back!!! I'll miss the great start to the week on Mondays, but hey, any day is good to see some eye-candy and get inspired :D.

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous samples from all of you! Excited to see you all back again, and I like that you moved the challenges to Thursdays!

Sabrina said...

Perfect sketch to use a new stamp for the WT challenge today. I love Cindy's sketches - when I was tidying my cards today there were several that I knew straight off were from a Cindy sketch :D.
Lovely to see all the beautiful cards, from old and new team members.

Unknown said...

Awesome sketch!! I'm glad I got to play along this week.

Silke Ledlow said...

Welcome back ladies!!! Congrats to Joanne & Shirley!!! Happy to see you all are back!!! The Sketch looks awesome and I'll try to play along :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Silke Ledlow said...

OH - I forgot....all of the samples are so beautiful!!! You ladies ROCK!!! ~S~

Carol L said...

With all these beautiful samples, who wouldn't want to play along!? I just learned about you recently, so I'll be back for sure:)

Traci M said...

Yippee, you're back!! Congratulations to the new ladies on the design team, Shirley and Joanne!!
Your samples are gorgeous, each one unique and reflective of your inner beauty and talent!!

Stef Perry said...

Woo Hoo you're back!!! I'm glad you moved to Thursdays, now I should have a chance to play along periodically!!!

Love the sketch and all of your cards!

America said...

FUN sketch Cindy! Thanks for all your great cards & endless inspiration here Ladies!!!

Mothermark said...

Beautiful cards! You all did great with Cindy's sketch! Congrats on being back and on Thursdays now! Cool! Hugs.....

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Glad to have you back ladies - I missed your lovely samples! Happy New Year! xx

Andrea Murdock said...

just came across this challenge blog- thanks for the inspiration ladies I linked my card above :)

deb mills said...

good to see you guys back at work. i can see you have two talented new members, too. beautiful cards and a great sketch ,cindy.

Lovely Linda said...

Great to see you back ladies - about time!! LOL! I have missed your challenges. Welcome to Joanne and Shirley - how exciting! I so wish the Alumni all the best and appreciate all of the inspiration they have given us! God bless you all! {{{hugs}}}

Silke Ledlow said...

Howdy ladies!!!

Even though I'm a week behind....I did play your awesome Sketch :)!!!

I actually made two cards in one post - wahooo!!! Hope you like them?!?

http://silkeledlow.blogspot.com/2010/01/occ-its-color-challenge-and-more-cards_16.html

Have a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

jovialjudi said...

What beautiful samples! And wonderful sketches from you Cindy. This is the 1st time I have played along so I am catching up. Thanks!!