Thursday, March 25, 2010

An Inspiration Challenge - 25th March


Can you believe it's the last Thursday of March already? This year is going by entirely too fast.
Well, I have the last food inspired challenge for you. Don't these macaroons look fun and delicious? I found them on the Williams-Sonoma website and am challenging you to make a card inspired by this photo. It could be based on the colors, shape, texture, whatever direction your creative mind takes you. Be sure to share your project here so we can see what you came up with. Just link it with Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post. If you're uploading to the SCS gallery, please include the keywords CCEE1012.


Here's what we came up with this week:

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer




Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather


Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh
Shirley Quarry





6 comments:

Piali said...

What a yummy inspiration!! Here is my card.
thanks.

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

You're making me HUNGRY!! LOL! I liked the colors and the stacking, so I stacked ice cream on my card! Thanks for the challenge!!!

http://mrsboz.blogspot.com/2010/03/another-combo-wt263-ccee1012.html

HUGS
~CA~

Elaine L. said...

Please remove my entry #1. It's not linked properly.
Thanks!

Chris said...

they look very yummy, and inspirational. great challenge.

Beverly G said...

Your cookies make me ready to hunt eggs for some reason.

Mary Marsh said...

these macaroons looked good enough to eat-will have to check out my williams-sonoma store
thanks for another great challenge and for the dt samples