Thursday, October 11, 2012

CCEE1241

Brenda/Benzi here again to give you the challenge for this week. Being we are in the month of October, I think it is time to link up here with some gorgeous colors. The challenge this week is to use Fall colors with leaves and a punched border.

Be sure to create your card or project and make a link to our challenge on your blog or Splitcoaststampers. Use the keywords CCEE1241. Come back here and link your work to Mr. Linky. I think it will be a beautiful sight with all the awesome colors this week.

Joanne Grzelak - The Inky Ocean Gazer


Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville







Brenda O'Rear-Benzi Stampz



Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


Vicky Gould - Village Stamper Ramblings



oo99


Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Shirley - My Pinkie is Inkie





1 comment:

CanadianScraps43 said...

What amazing creations. Wow. Thanks for the chance to play along.

I love new followers. Check out my Blog