Thursday, October 18, 2012

CCEE1242

Hi again, Brenda/Benzi back for another October challenge. I thought we should put some winter or Christmas cards in the mix this month. For me, this will be my favorite challenge because I LOVE snowmen. So, the challenge is make a card or project that is wintry or is for Christmas and be sure to use a snowman.

Make your card or project and post to your blog or SCS gallery using the keywords CCEE1242 and leave a link to our challenge. Come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. We look forward to seeing your creations.


Joanne Grzelak - The Inky Ocean Gazer

Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville




Brenda O'Rear-Benzi Stampz


Anne Harmon - Inkinginred




Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




D0



Shirley - My Pinkie is Inkie

No comments: