Thursday, May 9, 2013

CCEE1319m Make a CAS card with scraps


Thursday, May 9th, 2013
 CCEE1319 - CAS Card Made with Scraps

                               
Use Those Scraps

Welcome to another week's challenge at the CCEE Stampers
Challenge Blog!
Shirley Qu here giving you the challenges for the month of
May.  This week, I am challenging you to make a CAS
(clean & simple) card and use of some of those scraps we
always have laying around.  I know I sure have plenty.  I
think I could make cards out of mine for a whole year-
maybe two.   Go gather up those scraps and show us what
you do with yours.   I can't wait to see it.

Just link your project - whether it be from your blog,
Splitcoast, etc. - back to the CCEE referencing Challenge
1319.  Just drop it into Inklinkz for everyone to see.

You can drop by the Design teams blog by clicking on the
name of their blogs (directly under their projects) and
then leave them some love.

Thanks, for visiting!!!

 


Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


1 comment:

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulouse DT samples, Thanks for the Challenge!

..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska
http://www.akstamping.blogspot.com